Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anne's Queen Size Quilt

Last winter my mother had a magazine with this quilt on the cover. The quilt is called Frosted Windowpanes. What I liked about it was the fabric from the Coverlet collection and it was Red & white which is a favorite combination of my friend Anne Nicole. I sent her a picture to see if she liked it and offered to make it for her. She did and I made it for her birthday and Christmas. I finished piecing the quilt on Anne's Birthday. I showed it to her when I was in Dillon this summer, left it with mom to be
quilted, brought it home on the plane at Lincoln's baptism, and finished it the binding while watching NASCAR races and movies. I finally got it off this week - about halfway between her birthday and Christmas! It's a queen size quilt and I hope she loves it!










No comments:

Post a Comment