Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Applique Onesies


I made these appliqued onesies for Holly's youngest for Christmas.  I saw a few tie ones on etsy and thought that would be fun to make and dress up those onesies a little.  I searched and found directions on how to do make them on the blog:  Crap I've Made .  She has tutorials on lots of things, and she had a template for tie and octopus.  The other images I just printed out clip art and traced them on the Wonder-Under.  The edges are intended to fray a bit, but since kids grow fast, I think it will be fine. 







1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! I saw them and was almost convinced I should I have another baby just so they can wear them. ALMOST. ;) Can you make one for a 4 3/4's year old? Not a onesie, of course, but a t shirt style?

    ReplyDelete